Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Pineapple Muffins

It seems that when it is raining outside I usually bake.  I think it is a comfort thing, and so today I have made some Pineapple muffins for school lunches this week.


This is a recipe from my mother and a favourite with my kids.

Mix wet ingredients together first, then add in flour

Pineapple Muffins
Pineapple Muffins


Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 400g tin crushed pineapple and the juice

Method
Preheat your oven to 190C
Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl.  Add eggs and beat well.  Add the pineapple juice making it up to measure 1 cup by adding water.  Add the pineapple pieces and mix everything together well.
Finally mix in the flour until everything is just combined.
Spoon into muffin tins and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until slightly brown on the top and a skewer comes out clean when tested.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these sound super simple and very yummy! I put a tin of pineapple on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...