Sunday, 11 March 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Here's what's been happening at Monarch Place this week.

Monday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/march-madness.html

Another visit to the Recycle Centre to search out some interesting items to pot plants into.  I'm getting handy with a drill

Tuesday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/pineapple-muffins.html

A family favourite recipe "Pineapple Muffins"

Wednesday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/baking-soda-for-cleaning.html

I discovered a couple of new ways to use Bi-carb Soda (Baking Soda) for cleaning.  I tried it on my shower screens like I mentioned at the bottom of the post and here is the result.  I'm pretty happy with it.


Thursday


The fruit Clafoutis turned out really well and was lovely served with some fresh cream but if left to go cold and eat later it reduced in size and became quite dense.  We still ate it warmed in the microwave but it is definitely better eaten just after being baked.

Friday

There was no post today, my first day of not blogging since starting at the beginning of the year.  I have been quite busy lately both at work and at home and there will be missing days from now on but I will still try to blog about 4 or 5 times a week.

Items bought from the School Kitchen Garden Project
Saturday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/kitchen-garden-project.html

The Kitchen Garden Project at our local school is functioning really well due to wonderful volunteers who work tirelessly to ensure the gardens are healthy and the kids are learning healthy eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...