Sunday, 18 March 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

It has been a very hectic week so I didn't blog everyday as usual but here is what was happening around Monarch Place this week.

Monday

Using vinegar around the home is a cheap alternative to other cleaners.  I'm happy with the homemade fabric softener in this post and won't go back to using regular ones anymore.  This 2 litre bottle of fabric softener only cost me $1 to make myself and takes about 5 minutes of my time

Wednesday

I'm sure you are all tired of hearing me go on about how wet it is here at the moment, but the vegetable garden is just loving all this rain.  The cucumbers and lettuce are growing almost fast enough for you to see it and pretty soon we shall be enjoying some home grown salads.  My bandicoot friend has only made one other visit and did only a little damage this time.  Maybe it's not a bandicoot after all and just the neighbours cat. Hmmm... might have to go on night watch and see who the culprit is.

Friday

Well there is really not much going on here at Monarch Place this week.  Rain and a very busy work schedule has kept me out of mischief and out of the garden, the wannabe craftroom, kitchen and pretty much everything else.

Saturday


http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/exploring-local-area.html

A few photos of another scenic part of our local area.  I heard of some work colleagues who swam across this dam in the moonlight for something fun to do.  I doubt that I am brave enough to do that but I thought that I would take a look at the facilities there as it is close by and it is nice to know local areas for picnics and BBQ's to get away for a short break.

Well that's it this week.  I think I will try to maintain blogging 3 to 4 times a week now rather than everyday but if you miss a few posts you can always catch up on the weekly wrap up each Sunday.

Chez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...