Sunday, 25 March 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Wet Wet Wet!  That's what it is like here at Monarch Place but lets find out what else has been happening in this weeks 'Weekly Wrap Up'.

Monday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/its-time-for-sweet-peas.html

The little sweet pea seedlings are growing nicely although their basically sitting in very soggy soil.  I'm hoping the roots don't rot but so far so good.

Wednesday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/good-friends-and-embroidery.html

With the arrival of my new embroidery threads, I have discovered that my latest crazy patchwork piece that I was going to unpack and work on is still overseas waiting to be shipped home so I can't finish it.  It is a cream on cream cushion that is going to sit on our bed.  I'll just have to wait until July when it arrives.

Friday

http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/homemade-ice-cream.html

The homemade ice-cream has had the thumbs up from the family.  I had my daughter and son-in-law up for dinner through the week and they loved it too.  Economical too as basic vanilla version would only cost about $2.50 for 1 litre of healthier 'I know what is in it' ice cream.

Saturday


http://monarch--place.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/homemade-ice-cream.html

A post about killing mould spores naturally and cheaply.  Oil of Cloves is only a few dollars for a small bottle and then you mix it with a cheap carrier oil like baby oil.  I'm kind of hoping some mould will grow now so I can try it out.  I might try it in the shower on the grout.

Have a lovely weekend.
See you all next week
Chez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...