Friday, 16 March 2012

What's going on?

I seem to be very time poor lately and blogging has been the thing that has had to go over the last few days.  Things at work are pretty hectic at the moment and I don't have anything left in me at night to write a blog post and quite frankly nothing to write about because I'm not doing anything besides crashing on the couch and trying to get early nights.


It's pretty wet around here too and so I can't get into the garden to do much but at least the new vegetable seedlings and the fruit trees are loving it.  I fertilized the citrus trees a couple of weeks ago and now with all the rain they are just racing along.


I can't wait to be able to pick our own home grown citrus.  We have a lemon, kaffir lime that were planted out about 6 months ago and a washington naval orange that was planted only 2 months ago and knocked about a bit by the dog so its growth has been slower but I'm quietly confident it will soon establish well and start some good growth for fruiting next year.

It's good weather for ducks, but the weather forecast is for less rain over this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get back out into the garden.  I also have some furniture makeovers I am dying to get to but with the humidity in the air it is not good painting weather either.

Chez

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for our rain to start. Very dry here but at this time of year, we usually still have some snow, so no complaints from me. Enjoy your fruit as it grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you do look very wet..olants must be loving it ...wish we could get some soaking rain...things are very dry here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...