Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Artwork for the Nursery

My very talented and artistic daughter has been playing with some crayons to produce an amazing artwork for her child's bedroom walls.

She got the idea from some she saw on Pinterest and set about to give it a go and this was the result.



It is quite easy to do.  You but regular wax drawing crayons from an art supplies shop and glue them on a ready framed canvas.  She used 'Supaglue' but you could also use white wood glue or others that don't react with heat.


 Next you get your hairdryer and on the high setting you use it to melt the wax crayons so they drip down the canvas.  Once the artwork is to your taste it is finished.


That easy and it is a real talking point for visitors to your  home.

Chez

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that is so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks great! Unbelievable that it is so easy. I see lots of variations infront of my inner eye. Have a week off work soon, perhaps I try something alike :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...