Sunday, 13 May 2012

Brief Blogging Break

I'll be having a brief break from blogging this week while I spend some time with family as it is the last week before my Mum and Aunty go back home and because we live so far apart it will be quite awhile until I see either one of them again.

I have had a lovely weekend with my birthday yesterday and Mothers Day today and I'm feeling very spoilt and appreciated.  It has also been wonderful having Mum here for Mothers Day.

I hope all my readers who are mothers have had a lovely day too.

Chez

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! it sounds like you had a great day. I'm 50 this year too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments so please leave some :D I've been getting lots of SPAM lately. Please note spammers, your comment is not read, I don't click on your links and I delete your comment so others can't see it and click on the links either so you are wasting your time and effort here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...